There are 2 kinds of task management in C-Desk
- Monitored tasks. (Each task created by employee is monitored by his/her reporting manager)
- Project tasks. (Any project task assigned to employee is monitored by Project manager and project creator)
Some basic features include
- Create task for yourself.
- Create tasks for employees reporting to you.
- Add Additional members to the task.
- Tasks closed can be reopened by reporting manager or project manager.
- Projects can be created by people having permissions.
- Each project tasks can be assigned to anyone.
- Project manager can manage all tasks of the projects.
Employee wise reports.
Project wise reports.
Project wise and employee wise reports.