There are 2 kinds of task management in C-Desk.
- Monitored tasks. (Each task created by employee is monitored by his/her reporting manager).
- Project tasks. (Any project task assigned to employee is monitored by Project manager and project creator.).
Some basic features include
- Create task for yourself
- Create tasks for employees reporting to you.
- Add Additional members to the task.
- Tasks closed can be reopened by reporting manager or project manager
- Projects can be created by people having permissions.
- Each project tasks can be assigned to anyone
- Project manager can manage all tasks of the projects.
Employee wise reports
Project wise reports
Project wise and employee wise reports..